Warning notification on the CodePinch page.
WordPress cron job does not work properly.
The CodePinch plugin relies on the WordPress scheduling feature that runs periodically based on the defined time period. If everything is working properly, the CodePinch plugin communicates with our server hourly. The warning notification is raised when your fails to communicate with our server for at least 4 hours.
You should be an administrator of your website and have access to your website file system.
Read Me First
There are multiple reasons why the WordPress scheduling feature is not working properly. If the resolution below does not work for you, please contact us directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
First verify that the WordPress cron job is not disabled in the configuration file:
- Open wp-config.php file in the root folder of your website.
- Search the file for DISABLE_WP_CRON.
- Either remove the line of change true to false.
Next, make sure there are no fatal errors that prevent a successful cron job execution:
- Go to CodePinch page in your website backend.
- Navigate to About tab and read carefully the section How to capture all errors? (if you do not see this section, update CodePinch plugin to the latest release).